Ben turned 25.
And about 25 people showed up to his birthday party.
This truly made him feel loved. Thanks to all of our great friends who came to celebrate with us!
I was really worried that we would not be able to fit everyone that RSVP-ed into our tiny apartment, but we did it and it was such a success! And since the majority of our guests happened to be Vocal Point members, it definitely got loud and crazy. The evening included snacks and birthday cake, a rousing game of "Catch Phrase," and of course memorable sing-alongs of Vocal Point songs. And with that much talent crammed into one tiny apartment, "Happy Birthday to Ben" was definitely a performance:
Reflecting on the evening, we were once again reminded of how wonderful it is to have such good friends. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many awesome people who inspire us to be better.
And I am so blessed to have my best friend with me for eternity. I love you, Sweetheart!


No comments:
Post a Comment