The Droid.
So Happy Valentine's Day Ben! We bought him a smartphone. He LOVES it. Ben really likes to play with gadgets and this new phone has kept him very busy. He loves to download new apps, take pictures, and look things up on the internet. Anytime anyone has a question he says, "I got it!" and pulls out his phone and Googles it.
So Happy Valentine's Day Ben! We bought him a smartphone. He LOVES it. Ben really likes to play with gadgets and this new phone has kept him very busy. He loves to download new apps, take pictures, and look things up on the internet. Anytime anyone has a question he says, "I got it!" and pulls out his phone and Googles it.Ben and I were able to spend the Valentine's Day weekend with my parents this year. Ben took a lot of pictures with his new phone. It was a fairly warm day, so we decided to go miniature golfing (yes, in February). Being golfers, Ben and Dad were both very technical. Mom and I would just whack at it (or swing and miss several times, in Mom's case...) and see where the ball ended up. Funny how she and I sometimes did better. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment