Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One Year



He is so cute: I had a hard time narrowing down these pictures!
At his twelve-month check-up with the pediatrician,
weight: 18 lb 4 oz (less than 3rd percentile)
height: 29.25 in (25th percentile)
head circumference: 17.8 in (15th percentile)
The doctor is a little concerned about his weight, but we have a plan to help him gain weight.

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote you a great comment (not really--but still) and it said there was an error so I have to try again. The jist is that I totally understand having low percentile weight babies, Taylor is finally going up in percentile but was at 0 for a bit. But I am just think you and Ben have the cutest little guy, he is just adorable!! And you take some really amazing pictures (I need to do better at that). Thanks for the updates!!!

    ReplyDelete