Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dynamite Reading

A couple weeks ago, I saw this on a friend's wall on Facebook:
I was so impressed by this awesome family that I decided to visit their blog.

I started reading about their family and their adoption stories. Jeremy and Christianne had three children, then their fourth and fifth were stillborn. They decided to adopt from China and all five of their adopted children have special needs. This video was their announcement that they are adopting two more children this year!

I felt like I was reading a really good novel. Because it is reality! They don't sugar coat anything and admit that life with special needs children is extremely hard. BUT, they both have such a positive attitude and happy outlook on life. And they love their children fiercely!

They have inspired me to improve my own attitude. The experiences they share remind me that the Lord is in charge and we can do ANYTHING with His help. Ben and I have always considered the possibility of adopting someday, but the idea of special needs adoption had never crossed my mind.
Until now...

They truly are inspiring. Go check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment