Monday, December 28, 2009

A New BABY!!

We are so excited to let everyone know that we are going to be parents in August!

We look forward to the adventures that this new opportunity will bring.

We surprised our families with the news on Christmas. We told Ben's parents to save a spot for us in their "Grandchildren Brag Book." We gave my parents a webcam and a note that read:
"This gift will help you keep an eye on your fifth grandchild when he or she comes in AUGUST."

The reaction was way more than we expected. The video is priceless:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We're so excited for you all!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Vanessa! I loved the video :) I can't believe you and Lauren are just a few days apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So exciting. Hope you are feeling good, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so so so excited for you guys, and I'm absolutely THRILLED we get to live close in Texas so we can be stay-at-home mom buddies! Do you have a copy of the "What to Expect" book? I'm not using mine, if you want to borrow it. :)

    Yay! Hope you are feeling ok and everything is going well! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete