I cannot wait for my first ultrasound to see our baby and finally know if it is a "he" or a "she." My doctor appointment went well today and I was able to schedule my ultrasound for March 17th. I'm finally starting to gain weight (instead of lose it), and the baby's heartbeat was strong and clear at 155 beats per minute!
So what do you think Baby Henry will be: a boy or a girl? Let us know on our poll in the sidebar!
So what do you think Baby Henry will be: a boy or a girl? Let us know on our poll in the sidebar!

I voted girl.....you just seem like a good mom of a girl. Drink lots of juice before that U/S so that baby gets moving and you get lots of good shots of the important stuff.
ReplyDeleteHey! So it took me this long to figure out that if I clicked on your name on my blog, I could find your blog. I've enjoyed skimming through it--loved the note from the student's mom. Good job catching the cheaters. And congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!!!
ReplyDelete