At 20 weeks, I'm halfway there!
After our ultrasound, we went to Wal-Mart to pick out our baby's first outfit:
The doctor told us that our baby has an "outside plumbing unit." We are so excited to be having a boy! We thought that this outfit was perfect for him, considering he is already very active. He's always moving and jumping and kicking me. Sometimes I just get annoyed. That's when Ben thinks it is funny... preview of the fun times we have ahead of us, I guess. :)
After our ultrasound, we went to Wal-Mart to pick out our baby's first outfit:
The doctor told us that our baby has an "outside plumbing unit." We are so excited to be having a boy! We thought that this outfit was perfect for him, considering he is already very active. He's always moving and jumping and kicking me. Sometimes I just get annoyed. That's when Ben thinks it is funny... preview of the fun times we have ahead of us, I guess. :)

hooray for baby boys! Just start practicing your diaper changing now. they like to spray everything if you don't go fast
ReplyDelete