Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Shower

My mom and my two sisters threw me a baby shower yesterday. It was amazing. I'm sad that we didn't think to take any pictures. Mom made a delicious French Toast that came from the Lion House. Coincidentally, this is the same dish served at our Wedding Breakfast. She also bought some decadent cupcakes that were almost too beautiful to eat (the operative word being "almost").

I felt so loved because so many people came. I was blessed to have my mom and my sisters there as well as my mother-in-law and all of my sisters-in-law that live in Utah. And a lot of friends. Oh how I love having friends! :)

Ben and I got to spend the rest of the day hanging out with his family to celebrate birthdays (me and Kevin) and graduations (Ben and Chris). I made two cakes and everyone brought stuff to have a delicious barbecue. The weather was perfect for playing outside in the sun.

I want to thank everyone for the shower gifts and I want to thank my mom for the hours of work she put in for my shower. And I want to thank my sisters for their hard work. It has been so fun being pregnant together and I know it was especially tough for Heidi to get there. She brought this little angel into the world this morning:

Zoe Marie Smith
April 25, 2010

Congrats to Heidi and Mike! She is adorable and I am so glad we got to visit in the hospital today :)checking out her tiny feet

No comments:

Post a Comment