I plan to spend the next few days getting caught up on old posts. So if you see something show up from last December, its not a mistake. It's me playing catch-up. :)
P.S.- Hooray for U.S. sports the last couple of days! I'm not typically a sports watcher (however, it is always on in the background when Ben is home) and I really don't watch soccer or tennis, but I've been keeping tabs on ESPN the last couple of days:
The United States defeated Algeria in the World Cup to advance to the next round. It was amazing because one of our goals was taken away (again--it happened in a previous game) and then Landon Donovan made the winning goal in the 91st minute.
The Wimbledon match between American John Isner and a French player had me hooked all day yesterday. The longest tennis match in history, they were tied at 44 games in the fifth set when I started watching. I was disappointed when they decided to call it for the night because it got too dark. They finished the game today and John's victory of 70-68 in that fifth set was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment