It has been over a month since I posted, but the last month has been so busy! I promise I will post pictures and such of the following events, but here is what we have been doing in the last few weeks:
-Ben's graduation from BYU. I am SO proud of him.
-Multiple baby showers
-Vanessa's retirement from teaching
-A long and exhausting move to San Antonio, Texas
You know how they say everything is bigger in Texas? We were starting to think that was a lie. We love our apartment, but it feels kind of small and cramped (compared to our mansion with vaulted ceilings in Provo). But last night I had an encounter with the biggest cockroach I have EVER seen in my entire life (no exaggeration). It was as big as the palm of my hand and crawled up the wall in the bathroom. It took all of my willpower not to run out of the bathroom with my drawers down. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear my screams of "Ben! Save me!" He thought it was pretty hilarious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment